If you cant find your answer here Contact Us and our friendly staff will be able answer your questions.
1Do I need a RWC to Rec. Reg. my dirt bike?
No, Recreational Registration does not require a RWC.
2Can you Rec. Reg. my dirt bike?
We can prepare your motorcycle for Rec. Reg. however you will need to take the bike to vicroads to register yourself.
3What does my dirt bike need to be Recreationally Registerable?
VicRoads has a list of items required for a motorcycle to be Rec. Reg. Most of these items are included in the Rec. Reg. kits we sell. For more information on what is required for Rec. Reg. please see Motorcycle Recreational Registration Or contact VicRoads.
4How do I know if my motorcycle is Roadworthy?
The only way to know if your motorcycle is roadworthy is to have a Roadworthy inspection done. Information for roadworthy requirements is available from VicRoads. We have also provided some information on our Motorcycle RWC page.
5Do I need an appointment for a RWC inspection?
Yes, appointments are essential for all bookings.
6Will I keep my warranty if you service my motorcycle?
Yes. The industry standards stipulate that the work must be carried out by a trained motorcycle technician. All mechanics and technicians at Whinner Motorcycles are industry trained and certified. We can stamp your servicing booklet and will provide you with a copy of the invoice from your service. All servicing records are kept on file and we can provide copies if the original is lost.
7How often should I have my valve clearances inspected?
  • Road bike manufactures will have a specific servicing schedule telling you at which kilometer sevice they should be checked
  • Off road bikes can vary between manufactures however we recommend every 15Hours/800KM
  • 8Can you repair my crashed motorcycle?
    Yes. We offer smash repairs and work with most popular insurance company's.
    9My bike is not running, can you collect it?
    Yes, we offer a local pick up and delivery service for a fee. To find out more contact us.